The next Checkmark Fitness Challenge is a free sixteen week club starting Monday, January 3rd 2022. Pay close attention to the deadlines on this page so you don't miss out on a chance to be part of the fun!
Step 1 - Sign Up Form
Fill out the sign up form by Sunday, December 26th. Take time to carefully read through the entire form. It takes about 30 minutes, but it could take longer if you want to research some of your answers. If you have busy Christmas plans, do it early.
Step 2 - Orientation Tasks
Orientation tasks take about an hour and must be completed between Monday, December 27th and Thursday, December 30th!
1. Download and print your goal sheet.
2. Join the Checkmark Fitness Slack group
3. Read and understand the Club Rules.
4. Watch this video to to learn how to use your goal sheet.
5. Prepare to share your results every week.
6. Do what you need to do to get prepared for the first day on Monday, January 3rd 2022! Make sure you have everything you need to achieve your fitness goals. Here is a list of recommended products and recommended apps to help you out.
1. Follow @checkmarkfitness on Instagram. If you are in the club, you will be followed back and most fitness-related stories that tag the account will be reposted so all members can see. The more connected you are the more likely you are to stick to your goals.
2. If you want extra help with your diet, we can set you up with a registered dietitian. Fill out this form as soon as possible so the dietitian has time to make you a plan and so you have time to buy the right foods to start the program off right!
3. If you want extra help with working out, we can set you up with a virtual fitness coach. Fill out this form as soon as possible so your coach has time to build you a plan and you have time to prepare.